Printing of a product catalog, UV varnish on the covers, client: "Comsed"
A few more features of the catalogs are:
• They are product-oriented and often serve as a guide;
• The paper of the body and the cover may differ;
While the brochure may present a single product or product series, the catalog will take the stage to present the full range that your organization offers;
• The feeling can be enriched as the cover itself is ennobled with an appropriate combination of finishing operations (selective varnish, dry embossing, hot stamping, laminate) to make it even more impressive visually
Design and printing of product catalog, finishing operations on the covers: laminate mat, hot stamping "Gold" and embossing client: Beta 12.
Company catalogs are printed once or most often twice a year.
Here the non-standard, high-quality and distinctive is respected.
Catalog printing, finishing operations: UV varnish client: Titan XX
Specifications for the catalogues:
- Format: A6 to A4 and non-standard 1: 1
- Orientation: landscape / portrait
- Volume: 8 to 48 pages (most common)
- Body: usually - 130 g / sq.m glossy / matt, with color: double-sided full-color printing / double-sided one-color printing - black
- cover - 130-300 / sq.m gloss / matt, obligatory coating laminate or overprinted varnish for weight over 130 g with color printing (most often): double-sided full-color printing / single-sided full-color /, rare: double-sided full-color printing and additional 5- you color on a pontoon scale
- Fastening: wires, gluing
Catalogs with non-standard format:
Print of a catalog with landscape orientation, attached by wires, brand: Brit Care